Top 10 ways to know if you are buying a "skateboard" from the wrong place.
10. The wheels do not roll at all.
9. If the board weighs more than you.
8. If you have to buy grip separate.
7. If the employees can not, will not, or do not know how to put the board together for you.
6. If it has a super hero on it of any kind.
5. If the "skateboard" has any plastic parts (trucks/bearings).
4. If you have to wait while they call someone over to help you in sporting goods.
3. If the name of the pro on the board also has his name on a bike.
2. You have to unwrap the whole skateboard from the plastic cover.
1. The parent company is Lady Footlocker.
If you can answer YES to 1 or more of these, come see us right away!